Microsoft SQL Server based BI offerings:
- Conceptualize BI vision and define information needs aligned with business objectives
- Define Implementation roadmap based on organizational and infrastructure readiness assessment
- Infrastructure Readiness and Assessment
- Implementation Roadmap
- Design BI Architecture and implementation plan
- Implement Master Data Management practices leveraging SQL Server Master Data Services
- Build data warehouses and data marts leveraging the SQL Server enterprise-scale performance
- Design an deploy sophisticated data mining models leveraging the Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS)
- Provide data analytics through OLAP solutions using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Using SSRS, define reports, prepare universe, define and build cubes, publish reports, slice and dice, drill-up, drill-down and drill-through
- Design powerful dashboards and scorecards and deploy them on SharePoint for centralized access and control
Our experts ensure that all BI components are in place including the personalized dashboards, key performance indicators (KPI) of every process, integrated data warehouse options including data marts – dimensional data modeling – OLAP cubes, business reporting and advanced analytics.
Contact us to discuss your Business Intelligence requirements today!