Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) is software that allows developers to monitor and analyze data from business process information sources. Risk Management is one of the examples of BAM which is monitoring of credit card transactions to prevent frauds. Users get information about trends, critical conditions and business state using BAM.
Hi-Tech provides BAM software that helps organizations to make better decisions, quickly respond to problems, exploit new revenue opportunities faster and increase the speed of change. Our BAM software can be used to forecast events like stock prices, fuel prices, and interest rates, outcomes of political elections and to determine how the changes affect the way an enterprise should be managed. Our BAM allows you to respond faster to process so as to ensure that business processes run smoothly and ensure that critical business services are available.
To evaluate external and internal factors BAM paradigm is used. The BAM application programming interface allows developers to expose visibility into data. Developers, business analysts, administrators and users use the BAM Portal to view, search, and aggregate or create alerts based on data collected by BAM. High performing business processes are critical for success of business only real time monitoring and tight control of every business activity are companies able to act fast on business opportunities.
Three steps that compose effective implementation of BAM:
- Data is gathered in an efficient and timely manner and in enough quantity to provide significant results.
- Data is processed to identify and categorize factors relevant to specific concerns.
- Data is analyzed and results are displayed in a clear, user friendly interface so people can take proper actions.
Our Business Activity Monitoring provides:
- Real-time notifications for detecting process inefficiencies
- Personalized KPI dashboards for process and business activity monitoring
- Business metrics and KPIs for fine-grained, contextual performance monitoring
- Drill-down analysis for root-cause bottleneck discovery and process improvement
For more information on Business Activity Monitoring please contact us.