Since the initial stages of computers businesses started running on legacy applications. However since the development of the Internet the power of these legacy applications could be controlled better by enabling them. Hi-Tech has a vast experience in software application development. This combined with our understanding of business functions allows us to apply our expertise in web-enabling these legacy applications and controlling the potential of the internet. Smooth transformation can be brought by migration of your legacy applications and converting them into robust web applications.
Most businesses run on a large installed base of legacy applications that have been developed since years and across diverse platforms. These businesses demand greater performance efficiency and web-enabled interactivity. Hi-Tech help such organizations in migrating to the web with the dual objective of leveraging the knowledge captured in their legacy applications. We have developers who are expert in web enabling legacy applications, web enable client-server applications or large desktop applications to take benefit of the web.
Web enabling help businesses achieve more value through various benefits of upgrading such as greater customer and end-user satisfaction, overcoming difficulty in staffing for diverse platform with skilled persons, extended application life through enhancement of business logic and moving out of legacy platforms where vendor support is unavailable and thus reducing maintenance costs.
Benefits of our Web Enabling Legacy Applications:
- Easy to use
- Raises accountability
- Keep management in touch all the times
- Makes decision making more effective
- Allows access regardless of geographical boundaries
- Reduces the need for conventional and outdated means of reporting
Web Enabling Options at Hi-Tech
We offer several options to our clients for web-enabling their existing systems, including:
- Reengineering legacy systems into reusable components and packaging those components into standard architectures that can easily be integrated with web technologies.
- Accessing legacy transactions from outside the mainframe and integrating them with web-based solutions
- Accessing legacy databases for use in web-based applications
- Employing messaging and integration brokers to link legacy and web-based architectures
- Redesigning legacy user interfaces into web-based graphical user interfaces using techniques such as screen scrapping.
We help web enabled legacy systems in any organization and of any size so please contact us for more details.